Your buds may sometimes loose its connection to the other pair. Below is how to re-connect them.
- Place both buds in the charging case for 10-15 seconds, then place them back in your ears
- Disable Bluetooth on the connected mobile device for around 20 seconds then re-enable it.
- Open the Galaxy Wearables app > About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds
If that does not work, try factory resetting your Buds.
- Download and open the Galaxy Wearable App
- Go to either Watch Settings or About Earbuds
- Select Reset